[Gasification] More on APL : This Berkeley startup & its energy machines are about to take off

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Wed Feb 4 16:23:28 CST 2015

Nico,

This is a public list so you do not a have any control over where your opinions are aired.

APL is as good an example as any of a small scale system. The challenge is to make them simple, reliable, and maintainable so they can operate economically to meet their demand whether it is a few hours per day or continuous. Do you have examples of small scale gasifiers that are economic and delivering heat and power? Are there any that have been operating in three different locations for at least three years each?

Thanks

Tom