[Gasification] Fluidyne Update

Doug Williams doug.williams.nz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 12:03:33 CST 2015

On Tue, 24 Feb 2015 19:28:01 -0600
Paul Anderson <psanders at ilstu.edu> wrote:

> Doug,
>
> Congratulations on the accomplishments!!!!   Thanks for informing us.
>
> If I had known you were in California at that time, we might have been
> able to meet.   Sorry I missed that opportunity.   Please come again
> soon, and let us know your travel plans in advance.
>
> Paul

Hi Paul and Colleagues,

I am rarely able to travel on gasifier business these days, and my trips to California are one long slog from the minute I arrive in San Francisco. I never get to play tourist, just minimum times to get the work done and home as fast as possible. My apologies to all those folk with long standing invitations to meet up, or visit me on site, but the distractions to the scheduled time available make it difficult to organise.

All I can promise is that if I manage to visit again, maybe a collective open day could be arranged at the CalForest installation in recognition of all the moral support shown to our development programme.

Doug Williams,
Fluidyne.