[Gasification] mini smelter / foundry burner experimental

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Wed Jan 21 11:42:28 CST 2015

Hi Group,

A friend of my posted a constructable link on fb that reminded me of
drawings for a biomass mini smelter burner i saw on either the
gasification, stoves or woodgas group. it was experimental, i thought it
might have been by someone at u MI or MN, seemed like an oriental or
african sounding name... and my mind is drawing a blank after 2 night
shifts and a search of my hard drive on this machine.

Thanks in advance,
Ronald von Nachtschichtbeschädigt