[Gasification] sustainability

Nicolò Cerni cerni at altair-international.com
Sat Jan 31 03:33:47 CST 2015

Hello

I agree, we are interested to pursue our venture for filtration systems and
apply to you for regular engineering advice on other plants
shall we use thermogenics address or stay here?

thanks

regards

Nicolo

> This discussion is  way off topic for gasification and is hereby closed. It
> belongs in other forums.
>
> Thanks for your cooperation,
>
> Tom Miles
> Owner
> Gasification at bioenergylists.org

*gradite i nostri  piu' distinti saluti, Atentamente,best regards,
 freundliche Grüße   *наилучшими пожеланиями

*Nicolo Cerni , *
*N C A* (N)ico (C)erni (A)ssociates
www.nico-cerni.com , marketing industriale, info at altair-international.com

*Customers only *+39 340 830.67.97
Home office        +39 045 69.32.996 ( 24 hours voice recorder )

EPC department

Esiet Office (24h) +39.02.97.37.58.01 -  Ms Felicita ( 09:oo-17:oo)
E-fax                   +39 030.65.99.013 -
*Skype : nico_cerni *

*Deutschland *

Telefon         +49. 5141.980.912 + fax  ( DDU Celle )
Mobil            +49.176.932.959.29   ( *Wilhelm  Doenne* )
Funk             +49 176 457 38 790  .( *Nico Cerni *)

*THIS E MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL OUR CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON DISCLOSURE
AGREEMENT APPLIES -  DIESE NACHRICHT IST VERTRAULICH, ES GILT  UNSERE
VERSCHWIEGENHEITSVEREINBARUNG*