[Gasification] What became of the Waterwide gasifier / close combustion system ?

Doug Williams doug.williams.nz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 01:53:38 CDT 2015

Hi James,

Waterwide no longer operate out of New Zealand being sold off and re-branded to some company in the USA. This has been discussed and the new company identified on this forum, but I don't recall who or where they are located. They were making big noises about waste feed lot disposal, so one might conclude they just faded away as their original design only really worked on woody biomass.

Doug Williams,
Fluidyne.

--
Doug Williams <Doug.Williams.nz at gmail.com>