[Gasification] Coal Gasification

DariusTamizi darius_tamizi at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 17 03:45:10 CDT 2015

Dear Rajiv Gupta,

I am one of your gasifier user. According to my experience, when I load
the Charcoal bed too high (obove the Nozle) or when I forget to rotate
the combrotor to remove the charcoal, the charcoal will ignited infront
the nozles and the nozles are burned (disappeared) in 5-10 minute.

I wonder if  the Nozle can stay for how long when you burn coal?

Regards,

Darius