[Gasification] Peter's newbie question...

Tom Reed tombreed2010 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 11:21:27 CDT 2015

Dear Peter and All:

(There are two "Toms" often writing to this site, Tom Reed and Tom Miles, both quite knowledgable in biomass pyrolysis and gasification.  I suggest you add the REED or MILES to the "dear tom"s". )

I know (and admire) Tom Miles.  He's very knowledgable, but hides it modestly under a sunny manner.  Also has a wonderful family. (How's Molly?0

I am 89 (in my 90th year) and Tom Miles is considerably younger, but I'm not sure how much....

I'm in excellent health, and expect to live another few decades.  I have four children and 7 grandchildren, 1 GGC, now 1 year old.  Hope to have another dozen before I leave.

Thomas (Binnington) Reed

Thomas B Reed
280 Hardwick Rd
Barre, MA 01005