[Gasification] Difference between biomass and coal gasification

Juan Moreno juan.moreno at umag.cl
Mon May 25 06:37:05 CDT 2015

1. You want to adapt a biomass gasifier to coal gasifier?
2. If you have high ash coal, you know the components of these ashes, as
many inorganic can catalyze your reaction and behave in a better way.
3. What is the calorific value of your coal, will be the subbitominosos
type.
4. Do you know which is the melting point of your ashes?

Juan Moreno