[Gasification] Gasification 2016 Summit, Rotterdam - £265 Early Bird Discount Expiring Tomorrow

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Thu Oct 29 10:56:59 CDT 2015

Good afternoon,

Please see attached the agenda of our Gasification 2016
<http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/gasification-2016/>  summit on the 23-24
March in Rotterdam.

Site Visit: Exclusive RWE/Essent Amer Power Plant Site Visit – Tuesday 22nd
March 2016

During the afternoon of 22nd of March 2016 up to 40 conference attendees
will receive a unique opportunity to visit RWE/Essent Amer Power Plant. It
is one of RWE’s larger production sites, with combined capacity of 1245
megawatts which is enough to supply around 3 million households with
electricity each year. Amer Power Plant can also produce 600 megawatts of
heat which is used for district heating as far as Tilburg and Breda and for
heating greenhouses.

There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited
and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please register your
attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.

The standard delegate rate is £1,495 (ex VAT) which includes attendance of
the two day conference, all speakers' presentations, lunches and networking
opportunities as well as documentation from the event, while the £265 early
bird discount we are running until tomorrow Friday, 30th October is reducing
this rate to £1,230 (ex VAT) only. VAT is not applicable if you are a non UK
resident business or organisation. You will need to provide your company’s
VAT/TVA number or company registration number in order that it is not
applied to the transaction.

Registration is simple –  I will send you a registration form to be signed
and emailed (or faxed) back to me the same day. Once I have the signed form
back, I’ll secure your discounted space for the event and the site visit. In
terms of payment, there are 2 options available – you can either pay with a
debit/credit card or invoice, payable within five working days.

Or register  <http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/gasification-2016/> online
here>>

Thanks and speak to you soon.

Best regards,

Mohammad

Mohammad Ahsan
Active Communications Europe Ltd (ACI) - part of The Whitmore Group
T. + 44 (0) 203 141 0606 F. + 44 20 7593 0071
5/13 Great Suffolk Street, London, SE1 0NS

This email and information in it may be confidential and privileged; if you
have received this email in error,

please notify us immediately and do not copy it for any purpose or disclose
its contents to any other person.