[Gasification] Gasification 2016 Summit, Rotterdam - £265 Early Bird Discount Expiring Tomorrow

Peter Davies idgasifier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 19:52:46 CDT 2015

Yes Leland! One I attended I was publicly dressed down by one of the
"Leading" Bioenergy Research Gurus because I hadn't patented our
breakthrough and he needed the information to fix his own systems...

Never had a single prospect close a deal from a conference...the
conference organisers at the prices charged seem to do OK though! Still
if you can afford it not a bad social occasion...so maybe other reasons
to attend.

Cheers,
Peter