[Gasification] Request for proposals: Medical Waste Incinerator for Humanitarian Emergencies from Innocentive

Michal Usowicz usowicz at mail.usf.edu
Sun Sep 6 06:15:44 CDT 2015

Hey everyone,
I thought this might be right up your guys' alley.  Innocentive is a
website that organizations can post design challenges with rewards for
proposals that they accept.  There was recently a post for a portable,
durable medical waste incinerator.  Check it out if you think you may have
a good contribution to make.

https://www.innocentive.com/ar/challenge/9933340

NOTE: I have nothing to do with this proposal/request.  I'm just forwarding
it to you guys.

Best,
Michal Usowicz