[Gasification] conversion of CO2 into methane (Off Topic)

Pannirselvam P.V pannirbr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 10:19:54 CDT 2016

Hi  Greg  Manning , I do think so , no point  methanation reaction also
take place the formation of methane  gas  via  gasiification and pyrolysis
of biomass , co , co2   hydrogenation  ,and  hence the  h2  in the gasifier
gas  play key role  regarding the quality of   the quality of the gas  ,
making possible significant  c02 reduction .
Milena gasifier deseign is one  exchange
    More over   power to gas , of excess  power from solar  and wind mill
can  made  easly int methane gas  or via hydogasification  , thus making
possible methane and  biohythane  calles power to gas .
Thus the topic is notl onlyy intessresting  but alsio importante regard the
 the gas quality , co2  reduction  too

  The  excess hydogen is  the only the need  as this the major enery
 source too bacterias
       with king regards
  Pannirelvam , P.V , Brazil