[Gasification] Scada

linvent at aol.com linvent at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 10:35:43 CDT 2016

Yes, go DDC which does not use PLC's an unnecessary component and we have a program you can load into a standard Microsoft computer that provides datalogging, fully adjustable process limits, alarms, assignment of input output sensors, selectable graphing of stream temperature, pressure, flow rate etc. and with the sensors and actuators, would be a lot cheaper and only uses 2 wires between the main computer and the input/output devices.

Sincerely,

Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
Thermogenics Inc.