[Gasification] Delete the Concorde Group Post

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Sat Aug 6 11:47:40 CDT 2016

Pete,

Please ignore and delete the Concorde Group post. It looks like the email of one of our list members  ( <http://lists.bioenergylists.org/mailman/options/stoves_lists.bioenergylists.org/concordegp--at--aol.com> concordegp at aol.com ) was either bogus or compromised. I have unsubscribed the email address from Stoves and Gasification.

Thanks

Tom

Bioenergylists.org