[Gasification] ASABE Report On International Meeting Regarding Solid Biofuels

Jason urepedese at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 16:37:10 CDT 2016

I was part of a discussion a couple of days ago about regulation and
standards, the context is the proposed TPPA agreement.

Im my view, while there are benefits, the downside is that standards lead
to regulation. Regulation is a barrier to entry that stifles innovation,
and ultimately becomes self limiting.

You could say that the intentions of these standards are good, but beware
the unintended consequences.

Regards

Jason Stewart