[Gasification] Notice: Belonio CNC documents of interest about rice husk gasifiers

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Jun 16 09:44:42 CDT 2016

Stovers, Biochar-Folk, and Gasifier Friends, (content for all 3 main
types of readers)

Please discuss on your appropriate Listservs with new Subject lines, not
as a reply to this message.

On Friday (03 June 2016), Alexis Belonio and Ted Redelmeier of Carbon
Neutral Commons shared with Dr TLUD eight technical bulletins (1 - 7 &
11) about recent developments related to rice husk gasifiers (RHG). The
bulletins are dated from October 2015 up to April 2016, and all are now
available in the Dr TLUD Resource Archive.  A listing with titles and
links can be found in our recent news post:
http://www.drtlud.com/2016/06/06/rhg-tech-bulletins-10-2015-04-2016/

There are small gasifiers (for stoves) and large gasifiers (for CHP) and
ALL of them are fitted with char-making features.

As always, if you are interested in notifications about new postings,
please subscribe to Dr TLUD’s RSS feed ( http://www.drtlud.com/feed/ )
to be automatically notified of new content as it’s posted.

For example, three ADDITIONAL papers (Tech bulletins 8 , 9, 10) about
testing of gases from large gasifier systems have been received and are
not yet posted, and I do NOT send out email messages like this one
regrading such announcements.

Paul

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com