[Gasification] Drying using a syngas genset exhaust

linvent at aol.com linvent at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 16:40:56 CDT 2016

 There are a series of methods to use the waste heat from an engine for drying, direct effect, indirect and multiple effect. There are also processes where there are no emissions and the system is closed when drying aromatic compounds like manurer, DDG's or other compounds which may have serious environmental effects when dried.
Sincerely,
Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
Thermogenics Inc.