[Gasification] Naphthalene Condensate Photos, GAST methodology

Doug doug.williams.nz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 14:30:20 CDT 2017

Hi Nico,

If you have operating data that supports the reliable operation of 42
gasifiers, then you should send this information to Tom Miles who owns
this list. He is trying to help both clients and gasifier manufactures
to demonstrate gasified power generation in very rural isolated
communities. Hence his request for reliable information for small scale
gasifiers.

For your information (as a salesman) those of us older generation who
were present in the rush to develop gasifiers in the 1970's, have
watched the same brand of gasifier technology passed from company to
company over the years. Each time it is presented with renewed
enthusiasm, terminology, and promises to save the World(:-) This is why
a long memory and "some technical expertise" is helpful to sort out all
the promotional garbage.

Good luck with the cooling design, we need innovation for that componentry.

Doug Williams,

Fluidyne.