[Gasification] Straw Fueled CHP

Nicolò Cerni cerni at altair-international.com
Mon Dec 25 12:51:31 CST 2017

Hello,

thank you for your interesting observations. I may take this opportunity to
inform you that we shall build our poultry litter gasifier (200kwe)  in
Ucraine March 2018. I apologise for not sending to you our data, but so far
they are not my IP, I am only a system integrator, I can only anticipate we
use a denitrifier in the drying section and  a deammoniator before syngas
condensing, as a by product we can obtain a fertilizer

best regards

N Cerni
www.altair-pyro.com

Mail
priva di virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

> Hi Gasification Colleagues,
>
> As each year passes, watching requests for proven gasification technology,
> is like watching the movie "National Ground Hogs Day" where the main
> character relives the same day over and over gradually correcting his
> mistakes until he gets the outcome he targets (the girl of course).  There
> is enough collective experience already in the World to solve just about
> every permutation of waste biomass use, except how to handle it's huge
> volume in the place it where it grows, and for a price which must equate to
> practically nothing.
>
> Yes we can as individuals make things that work for our own edification,
> but this does not translate to making it work on the scales required by
> those just discovering biomass conversion.  Far from being a cornucopia ( a
> Horn of Plenty) it's more the other way of working like a funnel, in which
> you have to literally stuff bulk $$$ first, then all the "free waste" that
> must reach the funnel without cost. But, we don't really give up do we?
>
> It's always good to find and refer to what appear to be examples of proven
> technologies, but few can really meet their own predictions of reliability
> when put to scrutiny. Take a hard look before you part with your $$$.
>
> This year, I rebuilt my Pioneer Class gasifier down the back shed while I
> can still see to weld, and visited the CalForests Biochar maker project in
> California in July to commission a hot pyrolysis gas suction system. We are
> still trying to stuff a forest into a funnel, so in an eye blink things can
> go crazy, a single raw chip is failure!  I will try to get the photo file
> up on the Fluidyne Archive albeit six months late shortly.
>
> On the side, I still study and ponder what secrets still remain as
> applications for these differing chars,  and continue my other life  as a
> therapist, researching pain.
>
> Best Wishes to you all for the Festive Season.
>
> Doug Williams,
>
> Fluidyne.

> bioenergylists.org

* wonderful Condofuri Beach ..... ( Reggio Calabria, Italia )*

*gradite i nostri  piu' distinti saluti,  **atentamente, best regards, *
*freundliche Grüße , *наилучшими пожеланиями

*Nico Cerni ,  **N C A* (N)ico (C)erni (A)ssociates

industrial marketing ,hitech RES, know-how transfer
 www.nico-cerni.com ,  info at altair-international.com

Ph  +0049.(221).982.03.415, dial 207181 Press #, www.freeconferencecall.com
,
 international  Mobile +353 89 213 3356  - Sales  +39 342.663.51.81
 Customers +39 340 830.67.97
 E fax +39 045.5113.187 - Skype: nico_cerni  ,

*all inquires to  http://www.altair-international.com/it_IT/contact-form/
<http://www.altair-international.com/it_IT/contact-form/> *