[Gasification] Where is Everyone?

Doug doug.williams.nz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 15:21:55 CST 2017

Hi Gasification Colleagues,

It's 2017 already and Happy New Year to anyone still linked to this
forum. I was surprised to see that no one has written anything since
August 2016, but then, even I have had little to offer by way of
interesting activity myself. With that in mind, I will post a Fluidyne
Archive update once I take a few more photos.

The trigger for this contact with the G.List, was a visit to me on the
30th December, from my friend of 31 years, Dr Ludo Lacrosse who is well
known across Asia for his work with energy projects. His office is in
Bangkok, so a chance for us to catch up and gossip about all those
people who have in the past  made contributions to gasified projects.
Even though we work closely with people for years at times, they still
drop out of sight and friendships put on the "back burner".

So where are you all, and let's hear your 2017 opinions of renewable energy.

Doug Williams,

Fluidyne.