[Gasification] Where is Everyone?

Doug doug.williams.nz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 17:15:46 CST 2017

Hi Bob,

I have seen direct coupled car turbo's hooked to a pressurized
gasifier/stove, and in that situation, was fed hot gas straight out of
the gasifier. It's not that it doesn't work, just that it's almost
impossible to prevent the impeller from coking up and blocking. Not sure
how you would actually hook a generating device on this, but opportunity
to develop that hot gas to power directly would be a game changer. You
also have to consider the power demand required for air input compression.

Doug Williams.