[Gasification] Where is Everyone?

bayent bayent at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 2 19:40:24 CST 2017

Water tube solves issue and if a leak comes it just puts out fireI grew up around steam power and have sawn in steam powwer sawmill My father in law built steam engines Every year someone would want a bit more power and jack up pressure or wire down relief valveBang and dead people I would find a used steam pressure washer and fire wood gas flame into itSteam engine will virtual run  forever with a little careI think maybe it is " tiny power " had kits engines or whole unitsWas set up to build a system here when gasification boiler and everything went in a 50,000 + loss fireNo insurance as non CSA heating system I hate the man....Good luck and keep us up on thisI have a new shop again and working on another gasification unit for spark engine / generation / heatOh hummm ehDoug hope all is goodGood luck allCharles

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.