[Gasification] SPAM: Re: Lost Colleague.

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Wed Jan 4 13:54:27 CST 2017

Ken,

Thanks for the link to the comprehensive Stirling list. A 5-10 kWe Stirling fired by a gasifier would seem to be a good combination for small scale applications. DK Stirling had a 9 kWe generator running in the early 1990s that never became a commercial product.

Okofen launched their 5kWe pellet fired boiler with a Qnergy or Microgen Stirling for demonstration last year. Does anyone know what their experience has been?

http://www.okofen-e.com/en/pellematic_smart_e/

Tom