[Gasification] Kalle

John Zander jfzander at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 22:26:39 CST 2017

Greetings to everyone and Happy New Year,

I also was saddened to see the lack of activity on this forum, but I am
glad to see that there is indeed continuing interest.  I am in the
process of building a Kalle gasifier to supply a 3 cyclinder Yanmar
diesel engine, hoping to use sensors and microprocessors to improve
efficiency and reliability.  Does anyone know of any existing original
Kalle gasifiers anywhere in the world?  Any ideas and advice is welcome.

john zander

---