[Gasification] Kalle

Doug doug.williams.nz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 00:03:31 CST 2017

Hi John,

I know of an unused (new) Kalle gasifier which is in the gasifier
collection of a former colleague in Germany. His name was Harold
Steppart for whom I have no contact details. I am in the process of
tracking down these old colleagues, and will certainly let you know if I
find him. Just so that my memory is correct after I saw his collection,
confirm you can see a photo on the Fluidyne Archives. Scroll down to
Archive and click on WW2 gasifiers. It is the the third from the last
shown. http://www.fluidynenz.250x.com/      I have other photos of the
overall collection not show, so if you cannot see it, I will look in my
dusty office box files to see what I can show you.

Hope this may be of assistance.

Doug Williams,

Fluidyne