[Gasification] Getting both heat and char . chip boiler with down-up gasification !

Doug doug.williams.nz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 11:00:07 CST 2017

Hi Rolf,

Please make sure you send these via the Gas List.

I am not sure that a round kiln will evenly heat a square test tile, but
I have no experience of firing ceramics.

I would recommend bottom entry through a brick base grill.

The internal height of the kiln has already been specified by Pilar, and
the rate of heat soaking of the kiln and ceramic load is controlled by
the oxidation and reduction time. These are details that are not in my
files from previous discussions.

Doug.