[Gasification] Anderson's messages to 3 Listserv will appear at drtlud.com

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Jan 12 19:32:47 CST 2017

Dear all,

Starting with this experimental message on 12 January 2017, many of my
messages to the 3 Listservs (Stoves, Biochar and Gasification) will be
available at my website,    drtlud.com   , to be seen by many people who
visit that site but are not subscribed to any of the Listservs.  I will
be somewhat selective.  I will not be including all of the messages to
which I am responding.

Readers at the    drtlud.com   website are advised that they can see the
full array of messages from everyone at the archives of the respective
listservs.  And they can subscribe those listservs by going to
bioenergylists.com   .

My website administrator (James S. Schoner) and I will be working to
make this mirroring of my messages functional (but please be patient,
while somethings are delayed or are improved.)  We also eventually
intend to have my messages from past years also available.

Paul

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com