[Gasification] Gas Sampling

Indika Gallage indika at efpl.org
Thu Jun 29 10:14:14 CDT 2017

Hello Doug,

The gasifier has not been tested yet, but the designers claim to have 50% CO
in the gas with previous gasifiers, which was unimaginable to me. When we
were speaking of sampling the gas, we have been warned that the CO of the
gas may convert while sampling. This is why  I am researching on the fact.

Certainly, the most sensible thing is a directly coupled gas analyser. The
equipment is rather costly; we will have to use the inline measurements if
we get lower readings from sampling to confirm.

Thank you for your time and a very clear explanation.

Best Regards

Indika