[Gasification] SOCAP and Renewable Energy in SF Oct 10-13

Angela Dewi Clark acdewi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 12:38:43 CDT 2017

Hello everyone - Cheers from Montana!
(Hi, Tom!)

I'll be in SF next week for SOCAP <http://socialcapitalmarkets.net/socap17/> -
any other bioenergy folks planning on attending this social impact
investment event, or know of anyone who will be there worth meeting?

Here's a quick write-up of what we are trying to pitch next week for our
coconut project in Indonesia.

"*Green Enterprises produces organic certified virgin coconut oil on the
Sumatran island of Simeulue. We are a new business, already supplying top
tier buyers including Lush handmade cosmetics (UK/Global). We now need to
grow, plant & close the loop to achieve our zero-waste goal and deepen our
terrestrial and marine conservation at origin. **We have designed plans for
a facility that can process all coconut oil value add byproducts.*

* Any unproductive coconut trees can be retired as an export-grade
sustainable timber source. Other parts of the coconut tree have the
potential to power a 5 megawatt bioenergy power plant – supplying renewable
energy to at least half of the Island’s population while directing usage
away from coal & ​the current ​diesel power​ plant​. The Island’s Coconut
trees are aging and we urgently need to be collaborate with smallholder
farmers to ensure ongoing, fruitful livelihoods​"*

Looking forward to hearing from everyone.
​Best regards,​
​
​-Angie Clark​