[Gasification] Gasification 2018 summit - £280 Early Bird Discount Expiring This Month

Mohammad Ahsan mahsan at acieu.net
Wed Oct 25 03:19:43 CDT 2017

Good morning,

Hope you are doing great. If you are planning to join our Gasification 2018<http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/gasification/> summit taking place in Frankfurt, Germany on the 28th & 29th March 2018 and save on registration - you need to be quick - as our £280 early bird discount is expiring this month, Tuesday, 31st October, 2017.

How do I register? The standard delegate rate is £1,595 (ex.VAT) which includes attendance of the two day conference, all speakers' presentations, lunches and networking opportunities as well as documentation from the event, while the £280 early bird discount will reduce this rate to £1,315 (ex.VAT) only.

If you prefer to use a debit/credit card, the quickest way to secure your discounted spaces is online at http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/gasification/ . Select the “Ticket” and click “Buy Now”. At the checkout page you firstly tick “Yes” to the question “Are you a business from outside the UK?” and then fill in your company’s VAT/ registration number and the rest of the details. Please mention “ECGe7MKTG” in Additional Information/Order Notes. Once we receive your online booking, I will send you the receipt.

Invoice registration option is not available online. If you would like to pay by invoice, to secure your space with early bird discount please do not hesitate to contact Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0)203 141 0606 or click here >><mailto:mahsan at acieu.net?subject=ECGe7,%20Registration%20with%20Invoice>
Thanks and looking forward to your confirmation.

Best regards,
Mohammad
Mohammad Ahsan
Active Communications Europe Ltd (ACI) - part of The Whitmore Group
T. + 44 (0) 203 141 0606 F. + 44 20 7593 0071
10 Gough Square LONDON EC4A 3DE
This email and information in it may be confidential and privileged; if you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person.