[Gasification] FW: Gasification internship opportunity in Philippines

tmiles at trmiles.com tmiles at trmiles.com
Mon Apr 30 17:33:04 CDT 2018

Here’s an opportunity in the Philippines:

To lead the design, construction and installation of an integrated biomass
energy system

and improved coconut meat dryer for CocoAsenso’s processing facilities.

● The biomass energy system will be based around charcoal production,
gasification

of charcoal (to produce syngas for generator) and heat recovery (to provide
heat for

coconut dryer and boiler).

● The dryer will be thermally tied into the biomass energy system. The
dryer may be

a cabinet dryer, conveyor dryer, fluidized bed dryer, or some other type of
dryer

that would be ideal for CocoAsenso’s production of desiccated coconut.

Please reply to Asa Feinstein at CocoAsenso asa at cocoasenso.com
<mailto:asa at cocoasenso.com>

Tom Miles