[Gasification] Gasification 2018 Summit - Last Chance To Save With Early Bird Discount

Mohammad Ahsan mahsan at acieu.net
Thu Jan 4 06:58:00 CST 2018

Hi Erin,

The global market for new gasifiers is expected to reach 1088 units by 2021 from 887 units in 2016, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.0% from 2015 through 2021. Join ACI's 7th Annual Gasification Summit<http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/gasification/> taking place on the 28th & 29th March 2018 in Frankfurt, Germany, will comprise two days of formal presentations, interactive roundtable discussions and excellent networking opportunities, providing an ideal setting to convene with your peers to discuss both current operational & future planned gasification plants, end product markets, potential barriers & support policies as well as project economics & finance.
Updated Agenda link - http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/09/ECGe7-Agenda_MKT.pdf

Site Visit:

During the afternoon of 27th of March 2018 up to 40 conference attendees (only 7 spaces remaining) will receive a unique opportunity to visit The bioliq® Process. There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis. Please register your attendance for the site visit when booking for the conference.

Early Bird Registration:

The price per participation is £1,595 (+VAT) which includes attendance of the two day conference, all speakers' presentations, lunches and networking opportunities as well as documentation from the event. As we are offering £160 early bird discount will be expiring 31st January, 2018, your price will be reduced to £1,435 (excl. VAT) only. VAT is not applicable if you are a non UK resident business or organisation. You will need to provide your company's VAT/TVA number or company registration number in order that it is not applied to the transaction.

Registration is simple - I will send you a registration form to be signed and emailed (or faxed) back to me the same day. Once I have the signed form back, I'll secure your discounted space for the event. In terms of payment, there are 2 options available - you can either pay with a debit/credit card or invoice, payable within five working days.

Thanks and looking forward to your confirmation.

Best regards,
Mohammad
Mohammad Ahsan
Active Communications Europe Ltd (ACI) - part of The Whitmore Group
T. + 44 (0) 203 141 0606 F. + 44 20 7593 0071
10 Gough Square LONDON EC4A 3DE
This email and information in it may be confidential and privileged; if you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person.