[Gasification] GSA Auction of Gasifier

Arnt Karlsen arnt at iaksess.no
Sun Jun 3 18:26:55 CDT 2018

On Wed, 30 May 2018 06:50:37 +1200, Doug wrote in message
<9dd7b428-8256-ce03-bef3-39e0c0d0bade at gmail.com>:

> Hi Arnt,
>
> Pleased you are still hanging on to our reducing interest in
> gasification!! Are you retired yet(:-)

..only forcibly, sort of suppressive fire litigation to prevent
any competition (me) from outcompeting Statoil/Equinor.

..biggest cost is the loss of, is it 200 million people to air
pollution since the mid 1990-ies, and a decent chance to fund
fixing the methane clathate ice gas in time to stop the 6'th
big die-off event, the 5'th was the dinosaurs.

> Thanks for the links which I finally managed to get open. Saw the
> Biomax a few years ago and had connections to a School installation
> that never did get to run it without a lot of trouble. Like always,
> it works if the manufacturer is there to operate it. We have all had
> that experience. Would be a good buy for all the ancillary equipment,
> if developing their own system.

..hum, 25kWe is still hobby scale, but still possible to scale up
fairly cheaply with repurposed 3-phase motors on gas fed V8s.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: