[Gasification] FW: Gasification internship opportunity in Philippines

todd hyman toddhyman at live.com
Tue May 1 00:08:34 CDT 2018

To whom it may concern. On what level of gassification of  charcoal as input to receive energy, but twice input with out bio char as residule. Does not make since.  Value chain is not compadable with business .  Many great bio mass inputs available there , look at Dr Alex Balino rice husk up draft, Dr Paul Olivia same concept keep simple. Keep within the hands of co ops for sure.