[Gasification] GSA Auction of Gasifier

Doug doug.williams.nz at gmail.com
Tue May 29 13:50:37 CDT 2018

Hi Arnt,

Pleased you are still hanging on to our reducing interest in
gasification!! Are you retired yet(:-)

Thanks for the links which I finally managed to get open. Saw the Biomax
a few years ago and had connections to a School installation that never
did get to run it without a lot of trouble. Like always, it works if the
manufacturer is there to operate it. We have all had that experience.
Would be a good buy for all the ancillary equipment, if developing their
own system.

Best Regards,

Doug Williams.

Fluidyne.