[Gasification] APL Gasifier in the Microgrid at the 2018 Verge Conference

Anderson, Paul psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri Nov 9 08:32:26 CST 2018

Jess,

Could you please describe your situation more completely.    In terms of needs for what power for how many people/ businesses.   Then several of us could possibly better assist you.

Paul

Doc / Dr TLUD / Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Exec. Dir. of Juntos Energy Solutions NFP
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu<mailto:psanders at ilstu.edu>       Skype:   paultlud