[Gasification] Need for off-grid non-solar electricity where biomass is plentiful

Werner Rhein yukonwerner at northwestel.net
Sun Nov 11 14:50:01 CST 2018

Hi all,

very interesting question but with an easy answer. There are now several manufacturers of wood gasification generators in Europe the US and China.

I established connections to the German company with most of experience, 5500 units installed and over 20 000 000 hours of operation, trouble free.

Here an installation in Canada.

https://www.canadianbiomassmagazine.ca/news/green-gas-kwadacha-nation-installs-wood-gasification-system-6699 <https://www.canadianbiomassmagazine.ca/news/green-gas-kwadacha-nation-installs-wood-gasification-system-6699>

Here the US All Power Lab,

http://www.allpowerlabs.com/ <http://www.allpowerlabs.com/>

Why are you looking in all the wrong places. Go to the proven products, install it and use it. Then if necessary improve it. Way less time consuming and investment.

Werner Rhein

Another Solution Consulting.