[Gasification] Need for off-grid non-solar electricity where biomass is plentiful

Greg Manning a31ford at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 12:09:48 CST 2018

Greetings Paul, and List members !

As far as input goes, from 10lbs. An hour and up. Output from, 10 to 30 kwE

The original design had a direct coupled Chevy 350, however I have since
changed to a belt driven system, this way "what's available" can  be used
as a prime mover.

As far as operation, and use, a 2 day training of someone that has basic
skills in