[Gasification] FW: [biochar] RE: Dr. Thomas B. Reed [1 Attachment]

Doug doug.williams.nz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 14:06:31 CDT 2018

Hi Gasification Colleagues,

There is not much more you can say, when we loose a friendship shared by
so many as that of Dr Tom Reed. His passing I would like to think, is
just a step around the corner out of sight, and his work through us
continues in all the forms that he has inspired us to follow. The least
I can do today, is fire up the pile of wood on the farm and have some
quiet time to think about his favorite quotation.

/"Honor the past; enjoy the present fully; and keep your eye out for
future opportunities". /

With great respect,

Doug Williams.

Fluidyne (Retired)