[Gasification] ***SPAM*** Re: Fwd: Re: Anything going on?

Werner Rhein yukonwerner at northwestel.net
Wed Sep 5 18:40:03 CDT 2018

Hi Tom,

In which community did what gasifier fail?

Here a list of Chinese suppliers;

https://www.made-in-china.com/products-search/hot-china-products/Biomass_Gasification_Power_Plant.html <https://www.made-in-china.com/products-search/hot-china-products/Biomass_Gasification_Power_Plant.html>

https://www.made-in-china.com/products-search/hot-china-products/Biomass_Gasification.html <https://www.made-in-china.com/products-search/hot-china-products/Biomass_Gasification.html>

https://www.alibaba.com/countrysearch/CN/gasification-plant.html <https://www.alibaba.com/countrysearch/CN/gasification-plant.html>

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/biomass-gasification-power-generation-plant_1741232123.html?spm=a2700.7724857.normalList.5.1fa075c2MGc5rs <https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/biomass-gasification-power-generation-plant_1741232123.html?spm=a2700.7724857.normalList.5.1fa075c2MGc5rs>

Than there is this North American munufacturer; http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/1265205/a6b4a65160/ARCHIVE#like <http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/1265205/a6b4a65160/ARCHIVE#like>

Just this morning I started to do some research how many MW on electricity are produced in Germany by wood gasification. It may will take a few days till I will get some answers.

Sincerely,

Werner Rhein