[Gasification] ***SPAM*** Gasification 2019 Summit With 2 Exclusive Site Visits - Only 3 Weeks To Go!

Mohammad Ahsan mahsan at acieu.net
Fri Jan 18 08:02:28 CST 2019

Dear Dear Colleague,

Just to let you know we are only 7 weeks away from our Gasification 2019

https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/gasification/

summit taking place on the 13th & 14th March 2019 in Brussels, Belgium.

Agenda Link: https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/gasification-2019-agenda/

https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/gasification-2019-agenda/

2 Exclusive Site Visits (Limited Spaces but free with the participation
fee):

During the afternoon of 12th of March 2019 up to 30 conference attendees
will receive a unique opportunity to visit BioTfueL , a project to
produce biofuels via thermochemical conversion.

At the end of day two (March 14th), we invite you to join our second
tour: XYLOWATT's NOTAR® gasifier in Mont-Godinne – Come have a tour of
the FIRST BELGIAN BIOMASS GASIFICATION TRIGENERATION UNIT , and discover
their turnkey project implemented.

The delegate rate is £1,695 (ex.Vat) which includes attendance of the
two day conference, all speakers' presentations, lunches and networking
opportunities as well as documentation from the event.

Registration is simple:

If you would like to use debit/credit card, you can proceed with your
registration online at https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/gasification/

https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/gasification/

1. Select the ticket and click Buy Now

2. At the checkout page you firstly tick "Yes" to the question " Are you
a business from outside the UK? " and fill in your company's VAT/
registration number

3. Complete the rest of the details

4. Mention " ECGe8Ahsan " in Additional Information/Order Notes

5. Drop me a quick email with the confirmation and I will send you the
receipt

Alternatively, if you wish to pay with invoice within five working days,
simply confirm the details below:

Name of attendee(s):

Job Title:

Company Name:

VAT/Registration number:

Address:

Email:

Phone:

And I will send you an electronic form, which will be coming from
echosign at echosign.com . Simply click on the link in the email and type
in your name when prompted to e-sign the form (which will take 2-3
minutes only). You don't need to print it, as I receive it automatically
once you e-sign it. In terms of payment, once I receive the form signed,
I will send you the invoice and you can proceed with the payment within
5 working days via bank transfer.

Additionally, substitute attendees are welcome up to 24 hours prior to
the event, so it is possible to secure a discounted delegate space for
your company or organisation on a TBA basis and provide the name of the
attendee at a later stage.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Mohammad

Mohammad Ahsan

ACI (Europe)

T. + 44 20 3141 0606 F. + 44 20 7593 0071

E: mahsan at acieu.net

January, Brussels, Belgium

https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/eese9-agenda_mkt/

Sample List of Previous Attendees:

Cener, AIR LIQUIDE Forschung Und Entwicklung GmbH, Saudi Aramco, Kuwait
Petroleum Corporation, Fluid Technologies (Environmental) LTD, Biomass
Energy Engineering, ENGIE SA , Shell International, Total Raffinerie
Mitteldeutschland GmbH, Evonik Industries AG, European Commission DG
Joint Research Centre, AEM S.A., EnergiMidt A/S, ThyssenKrupp Uhde GmbH,
CEA France, Mondi SCP, A.s., Air Products And Chemical, Inc., Drax Power
Limited, RWE Power AG, Biomass Energy Engineering, Royal Haskoning DHV.,
TERREAL, Pall GmbH, Karlsruhe Institute Of Technology And European
Biogas Association, Centre For Process Innovation Limited, SUEZ
Deutschland GmbH, Turbomach Netherlands, CIRAD, MAGUIN, 2OC Limited,
Mines Albi, Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft, FLUOR, Leroux & Lotz
Technologies, EON Gasification Development AB, SINTEF Energy Research,
The Carbon Capture & Storage Association, Gasification Matters, DONG
Energy, UCG Association, ANDRITZ Carbona, DMT GmbH & Co. KG, ECN,
Enerkem, ISAB Energy Services Srl, Most Coal Enginnering, Sustainable
Environmental Systems Ltd., Technical University Vienna Jacobs
Engineering, GE Power & Water Gasification, ICARE-CNRS, Aramco Overseas
Company B.V., Linde AG, ECN, Mitsui & Co Europe, Veolia, WorleyParsons,
C Spencer Ltd, CLAAS KGaA MbH, Borealis Polyolefine GmbH, MAN Diesel,
Eni S.p.A, Infinis PLC, ALSTOM Ltd, Rousch Power Limited, Metso Power,
Institute For Chemical Processing of Coal, Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation, GDF SUEZ, AEM S.A., Saudi Aramco, FLUOR, UOP, AF Group,
Whysall Bvba, 2Co Power Ltd, Air Products, Forest BTL/ Vapo Oy,
EcoTechnoPôle Wallonie (ETP-W), Porvair Filtration, Industrial
Development Corporation, Lhoist UK Limited, Industrial Development
Corporation, KBR, Centre For Process Innovation Limited, ISAB Energy,
PRAXAIR, Inspectorate B.V, Laborelec, AmeyCespa, Repotec, Costain Oil
Gas And Process, GASUNIE, Torftech Group, Dahlman Renewable Technology,
, Foster Wheeler Italiana SRL, Reliance Industries Ltd, Sasol Technology
(Pty) Ltd, Naumann Engineering, Pulsar Da Terra, Lda., Institute For
Energy Systems, Enerkem Inc., HOST, Junglim Corp., Holdigaz Services SA,
RVO, Biostewards Inc. Yosemite Clean LLC, TUBITAK Marmara Research
Center, CRM Group, Evolo CPV S.R.L., Jiamphattana Energy Group Co.,Ltd,
Fluor, Eco Consult D.o.o.Croatia, Recivalongo-Gestão De Resíduos, Lda.,
Sandvik Materials Technology, Sotacarbo S.p.A., Creative Energy
Clusters, SGS Germany GmbH, Petrogaz SA, Fives Solios Inc, Hong Jing
Metal Corporation, Energy & Waste S.L, B2BSure BV, Calix Europe Limited,
Group Machiels, Fumar Sp. Z O.o., Korea Institute Of Energy Research,
Skive District Heating Company, Energy Technologies Institute, TOTAL RC
On Behalf Of Bionext, NNFCC The Bioeconomy Consultants, VTT Technical
Research Centre Of Finland

and many others...

Copyright (c) 2019 ACI EUROPE
Our address is 10 Gough Square, London, EC4A 3DE, UK

If you do not wish to receive future email, click here:
http://ci43.actonsoftware.com/acton/rif/6204/s-0476-1901/-/l-041d:5d7/l-041d/zout?sid=TV2%3AeM6tSnW2H
(You can also send your request to Customer Care at the street address above.)