[Greenbuilding] David Eisenberg speaking in Victoria

Leslie Moyer unschooler at lrec.org
Thu Oct 21 16:49:25 CDT 2010

> Just a note to anyone living in or near Victoria B.C. that David
> Eisenberg will be doing a presentation next Tuesday, October 26th.
> I've added David's bio for those that don't know him, and a link for
> more information.

Unfortunately, I'm nowhere close to there, but I've seen him speak
before and can *highly* recommend him as a speaker! He is both an
idealist and a pragmatist and I think he understands the "big picture"
of green building as well as anyone I've ever heard/read. He has
practical notions about how to move building from where we are now to
where we all (on this list) want to be.
--Leslie