[Greenbuilding] ventilating a tiny shop space

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Fri Oct 22 15:00:38 CDT 2010

One of those air cleaners has been hanging from the ceiling in my
shop for 8 years - I haven't used it because although it is not
particularly noisy, it's enough to be annoying, annoying, annoying,
annoy....
Exhausting the shop vac to the outside is a way of losing those fines
that get past the filter, and pulling air in - preferably through
some semi-conditioned space.
Clarke Olsen
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165