[Greenbuilding] Thin High R-value insulation for exterior

josephbecker at riseup.net josephbecker at riseup.net
Sat Oct 30 10:12:46 CDT 2010

I like the idea.  I am planning a similar assembly using 3" of a stiff
Rock Wool product (Rock Board 80) over Faswall. It is not stiffer then EPS
however I am only planning a 1/2 lime stucco over it and I want to
maintain a permeable wall system and avoid using foam.

Any thoughts or ideas would be helpful

Best Energy,

Joseph Becker
www.IONecobuilding.org