[Greenbuilding] Opinions on electric tankless HW heaters?

Matt Dirksen dirksengreen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 19:53:03 CDT 2011

Thanks Nick

"Last" choice is a standard electric hw tank. HP heater would not work because of the size and sound issues. Due to the client's schedule, the on-demand kw blast would never come close to a hw tank heating water all the time.

I'll look into Stiebel Eltron.

Matt

Matt Dirksen, GAC
Case Design Remodeling, Inc.