[Greenbuilding] Another Day. Another Challenge....Dishwashers this time!

Bobbi Chukran bobbi at bobbichukran.com
Wed Aug 3 18:07:02 CDT 2011

Thanks, Kathy.  We actually found a Bosch at Home Depot for much less
than that.  Thing is, there are lots of 18" wide ones; we need one
that's not as tall or deep.  It's mostly the depth that's the issue,
since our old cabinets are only 21" deep.

I think we're going to have to rip out the cabinets, rebuild them,
then reinstall them.  Not what we wanted to do, but it does solve a
lot of other problems.

I don't even own 9 place settings!  LOL.  There are only two of us
here, so we don't need a standard sized washer.  I've heard lots of
good things about the Bosch.

bobbi c.