[Greenbuilding] PV Tracking

Ocean Swells swell at labranch.com
Fri Aug 5 13:05:33 CDT 2011

Haudy,

I concur with Sacie, that your response was measured, well written,
and thoughtful, however, like many well respected scientists, you have
made the following assumptions, and by assumptions, I mean assumptions
that have not been proven:

> It is useful to keep in mind that the actual risk posed by a potential
> danger is a function of:
> 1.) peak dose
> 2.) cumulative dose for things that accumulate
> 3.) repair rate/damage tolerance

I don't have the time to look up the studies, however, there have been
studies, and theories, that suggest that amplitude (peak dosage,
cumulative dosage) are not the only possible risks.  Studies have
suggested that wave form and frequency (even in very small amplitudes)
have caused biological effects, both positive and negative.  One
person you can look up in this regard is Dr. Robert Becker, who has
done much research and written many books on the subject.  His
obsession with Hydras (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydra_%28genus%29)
and regeneration led him to research EMF and biological effects.

Regards,
Jason