[Greenbuilding] epdm vs. tar geen roof

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Mon Aug 29 15:40:02 CDT 2011

By roll down, torch down, or cold applied I mean the asphalt rolls, or
ply bitumen.
I heard torch down was illegal but there must be some exception
because the materials are still sold at the hardware stores and I see
it done a lot. I'm not sure why they do it since cold applied is just
as easy.

Gennaro Brooks-Church

Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
www.EcoBrooklyn.com