[Greenbuilding] rules rules rules

Alan Abrams alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
Tue Dec 6 15:36:55 CST 2011

by the way, the Rules Committee of our condo association is holding
hearings on some revisions to the book of rules.  One rule forbids drying
laundry on balconies.  The condo board, however, is becoming sensitive to
the cost of energy, which represents 1/3 of operating costs.

By the same token, they are a stodgy lot, and have already pegged me as a
trouble maker.

In short, does anyone out there have knowledge of this issue has been
contested, or of success stories, etc...

-AA

*Alan Abrams**
Abrams Design Build LLC*
*A sustainable approach to beautiful space*

6411 Orchard Avenue Suite 102
Takoma Park, MD 20912
office  301-270-NET- ZERO (301-270-6380)
fax      301-270-1466
cell     202-437-8583
alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
www.abramsdesignbuild.com