[Greenbuilding] Triac Thermostats

Richard Garbary richard6 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 16:50:01 CST 2011

Corwyn:

Thank you for your response.  You say "Randomness and averaging are our
friends, uniformity is the enemy."
To me, averaging and uniformity are our friends, randomness is the enemy.

I think Lovins, et al explain it much better than I.

http://www.smallisprofitable.org/pdfs/SIP_PartTwoExcerpt.pdf

Please refer to: Tutorial 1: Operational Fluctuations. Pages 112 - 115

Richard